Friday, April 22, 2011

The One Who Lives... Forever!

Greatest man in history, named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicine, yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. Amen. Amen. AMEN!
My God's not dead, He's surely alive He's living on the inside, roaring like a Lion! A link to the song from IHOP called He's Alive. Such a perfect song for this weekend. He's ALIVE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcvbLbD3X_Q
 A song I wrote last April I happened to stumble over this morning. Be blessed and remember that on the 3rd day the stone was rolled away and surely HE LIVES! :) 
 I Wait
I wait with trust and patience
Upon the very One,
Who shed His blood and died for me
Who gave His only Son.

I wait so very eager
To see and touch Your face,
To kiss and hold Your holy hands
For where the nails were placed.

I wait with a whole and faithful heart
On the promises You’ve made,
That You will fulfill my hearts desires
And not one of them will fade.

I wait and know that You are true
And faithful to Your word,
That You will come return to us
For You will once be heard.

I wait with so much love and joy
Overflowing my heart and soul,
Sin has lost its grip on me
And now through You I’m whole.

I wait with one eye open
Praying today’s the day,
That You will bring them home to us
That they have found Your way.

1 comment:

  1. He's alive now I'm alive! He's alive now I'm alive! and I will never die! Just remember, the napkin was folded.

    ReplyDelete