Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Let It Rain

A little something I wrote a few months ago. Be blessed.

Waiting in expectation
As I look up to the sky
I pray for Your holy rain to fall
"Let it rain," I cry

Pour it out upon me
Send a fire with the rain
I live for all that You are
Your voice thunders like a train

Rise up all the children
And call them all by name
Send a rushing wind of love
And take away their shame

Rush in like a river
And soak my seeds with love
The harvest of life is drawing near
And You're coming from above

Come in like an eagle
And soar into my heart
Set me on fire to spread Your word
And never let it part

Your will is all I long for
And I trust upon Your way
I obey You with a humble heart
Surrendered every day

Fill me with Your peace and joy
And help me hope in You
Calm the storm within my soul
And strengthen me on through


God is good! His will, His way!

1 comment:

  1. This should so be turned into a song...it would be intense!

    ReplyDelete